Sunday, November 14, 2021

What focus?


I've reluctantly decided that I have to add one more round to my medallion top before I can put the border on. I really did just want to be done with this, but in the interests of artistic merit I will do what the top demands and choose another fabric. Then I'll choose a border for it, darn all these decisions!



So why is it that I found myself  'procrasti-cutting' a whole 'nother project?!!


I've been setting aside scraps to make another Doors and Windows quilt, because I sold the first one I made and sort of regretted it afterwards. Never mind, I'll just make another one! But the fact that I've chosen to start hacking up fabric now, when I should be finishing the other top is the reason for my growing list of  projects. Talk about incorrigible!

3 comments:

Dianne November 14, 2021  

Love those rich, saturated reds and the butterscotch and neutrals...that's going to be beautiful!

Of course, I never procrastinate or get sidetracked with a new project...hah!

Cheers,

Dianne

Gretchen Weaver November 14, 2021  

Once the fabrics are cut for the new quilt, set them aside and cut for the old one. You'll be so glad you did, happy stitching!

Rose Marie November 15, 2021  

Oh, those squirrels! LOL

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP