Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Found Fabric


 I've been admiring Wanda's 16 patch tops for ages and when I found a big bag of precut 2/12" squares at the op-shop I decided I would try to make a cot quilt with them. Not really fabrics I would choose myself but still attractive non the less.


I had to add a few of my own paler squares to pad them out and suddenly I had another top nearly completed. I love this block, it's so easy to do, even allowing for the fact that I couldn't use strip piecing. I think I'll add a small border to finish this off nicely. There will be more of these in my future, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver November 03, 2021  

This is a great pattern to use odds and ends. A border will be nice. Hope to see it quilted, happy stitching!

Unknown November 04, 2021  

This is such a great idea for a donated jelly roll I have. Thanks for the inspiration!

San / Gypsy Quilter Designs, North Carolina

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP