Saturday, March 06, 2010

Sixty of the little blocks done, ten of the Rolling Stone variation, more being pieced.....Save me someone! I just can't stop......

8 comments:

Chookyblue......,  March 06, 2010  

not saving you I want to see more of these blocks.........

Karen,  March 06, 2010  

I don't know how well I would do making these blocks. I never seem to get the square within a square blocks pieced exactly as they should be. You have done a good job.

julieQ,  March 07, 2010  

Such wonderful blocks! Do you...realllllly....want to be saved? Love your work as usual!

Brenda,  March 07, 2010  

You don't want to be saved. Your having too much fun!

SC Sally,  March 07, 2010  

Sorry. I hear there's no cure for the Quilt-Pox, and it seems you've got it bad.

AMIT,  March 08, 2010  

It is really wonderful design.

indian classified site

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP