Sunday, June 17, 2007

While we're on the subject of rocking horses, friend Kathy that I met in Perth sent me some pictures of her childrens horses, FOUR of them all made by hubby Paul. What a wonderful Dad to make one for each child (then there were no fights presumably). The cutest thing is that he made the girls horses into unicorns, I'm sure they will all become treasured heirlooms for the next generation.

And even though she tells me the two little boys in the photo are now 6'5" and have well and truly outgrown their steeds, I'd still love to have this little stable in my family room.

1 comments:

meggie June 18, 2007  

They are truly wonderful! I have always wanted one, even though I fell off a friend's rocking horse when I was about 3, & put my bottom teeth through my lower lip!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP