Wednesday, February 08, 2023

2022 Tops

My quilt diary tells me I finished twelve tops in 2022, four were new projects, and eight were UFO's. However I started ten new projects so the rough total of projects remained about the same. (I'm not confessing that number by the way, I don't care how many I have but some folks take me to task over it.)


In no particular order.....

This is a sort of Rolling Star design, made with vintage fabrics. The blocks were really easy to do and I loved the pinwheel border.



I made this at the start of 2022, and blogged about it here.


I also blogged about this little top before



Winter Blues,  a Bonny Hunter Quiltville pattern



A plaid top I called Gridlock.



I think I called this Antique Chain


No name yet, probably Checkered something



Two baby quilts



Three little flannel baby quilts






I'll do posts about them in more detail later on, just want to get them on the record for now.

4 comments:

Gretchen Weaver February 08, 2023  

I love all the quilts you completed last year, they're all cute! I don't care how many unfinished quilts you have, that's your responsibility, not mine. Happy stitching!

Rose Marie February 09, 2023  

What a wonderful display of tops .... bravo for getting them all done.

Gypsy Quilter Designs February 09, 2023  

All are lovely. Thank you for sharing.

San / Gypsy Quilter Designs

Melody February 14, 2023  

What is your quilt diary?

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP