Sunday, December 05, 2021

Dealing with some leftovers



I've completed all the rounds on my medallion top and I'm currently trying to find a certain fabric for the border. I was sure I had a couple of metres of it but can only find a fat quarter. I'll continue looking...


During my searches I unearthed this pile of square in square blocks from many years ago. 



I'm pretty sure they were made from scraps and leftover square in square units from another top. 


I don't think I had any concrete plan when I made them, and they've been shuffled around my sewing room ever since - I would say for at least ten years. 

When I put them on my table it occurred to me that they were the same size as the blocks I made for the medallion top, and I had some spare setting squares that I had cut out and not used.


Hmm.... this won't be very big as I don't want to make any more of these at the moment. It would be great if I could get rid of two lots of leftovers floating around my room.




1 comments:

Gretchen Weaver December 05, 2021  

The square in the square blocks look very nice with the brown fabrics. Happys titching!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP