Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Years ago, I made 177 eight point star blocks, which I talked about here, and here. I've used a few since then,

this blue and white and yellow version,

the borders in this top,


and this small quilt.


 I also added strips and squares  to thirty of the blocks, intending to make another top, but I hadn't realised how large that quilt would be, and it rather put me off. At that time I had no access to a longarm, and the thought of quilting this on a domestic machine was daunting, so I just let the blocks sit. I decided a few weeks ago that these blocks would be my new UFO project to finish off. It's been very satisfying getting some of these old projects dealt with, and I'll show you soon what I did with these blocks....


1 comments:

julieQ February 11, 2015  

Wow! What fun and lovely projects you have accomplished with your stars!!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP