Thursday, December 11, 2008

Here are the red and yellow blocks set together, and looking a bit washed out. It's very red in real life. Keryn has since added the outer row of sashing and we'll do something about borders today, hopefully. Another top to join the pile! I like how these turned out but didn't get excited until the indigo corner posts were added. I LOVE green and indigo for some reason.
I just finished making two heat bags for a friend who wants them for Christmas gifts. She did the cute stitcheries from an Anni Downes pattern and I sewed them up for her. I still have two more to do today, and although I don't usually 'do' little things I'm intrigued by how fast you can finish them. It's nice to see progress on something in hours instead of weeks!
How cute.

4 comments:

Quilts And Pieces December 11, 2008  

Oh I just love that indigo with the green too! I never thought of putting those together until I saw a peek of this on Keryn's blog. I just love this quilt! And those little heat things are way too cute! Your friend made them really cute with the stitcheries!

meggie December 12, 2008  

The little heat packs are lovely. Good work on the quilt!

Anonymous,  December 13, 2008  

I love the bags with the stitchery - what great gifts and the perfect smaller project when you feel like doing 'something' to while away an afternoon.

Kim December 14, 2008  

I love the way this quilt is turning out! I love poison green & indigo combos!!! So vintage looking!!!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP