Sunday, September 13, 2020


 
 The blue chains top is in one piece and I'm pleased with the way the border turned out. It seems to turn the blue chains into a continuous pattern instead of just running off at the edge. Despite it using up nearly 10 metres of scraps, it didn't use them ALL. 


Sometimes I wonder if it's even possible (or desirable)to use up the scraps completely. I regard them as a sort of 'starter', like sourdough that will contribute to the next project.  I have an idea for the rest of the bits so they'll be tucked away in a container, ready for the time when I can face "Blue" again.

3 comments:

Rose Marie September 13, 2020  

Lovely top ... using my favourite colour!

Chookyblue...... September 22, 2020  

Just beautiful but you know I have a soft spot for blue......

Kleine Vingers October 05, 2020  

I love the border of your quilt. The pattern looks so beautifull criscrossing over the quilt.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP