Saturday, December 03, 2016

First born son John and lovely wife Liz have been thinking about having another child for a while.


Isobel is fascinated by babies, and we all know she will make a great big sister.


I was overjoyed when they told me Liz was pregnant again, but a few weeks later there was more news to share.

Whaat?? Yep, twins. I was flabbergasted, I did not expect that twist of events!

They're due on Isobel's third birthday, but will probably come early. Wow, life is going to be a bit of a whirlwind for a while, but at least Keryn and I won't have to argue over who is going to hold the baby. We can have one each!!

5 comments:

keryn December 03, 2016  

So exciting!! It's going to be frantic and hectic and tiring and absolutely wonderful.

Sue SA December 04, 2016  

Wonderful news. Easy to say from far away when I wont be trying to care for two newborns! Grandma to the rescue!

Mary Johnson December 04, 2016  

Congratulations! We have twins on both sides of the family - Keith's brother has twin boys and my nephew has a boy and girl who are just one and a half. Lots of work but so much fun too!

Bag End Gardener December 10, 2016  

Everything Keryn said! Huge congratulations and best wishes to you all.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP