Thursday, May 12, 2011

I received a copy of the latest Homespun magazine in the mail yesterday, and inside there was my four patch quilt! For some reason it looks like it has blue sashing in the first photo, but the next page is closer to it's real dusty green colour. Hmm, it would look nice with blue sashing, now that I come to think of it....
These photos are terrible, my camera didn't like the shiny paper, but it gives you an idea of what it looks like. I think it came up very well, and the pattern was lovely and easy to do. It used up a whole heap of scraps and I'm tempted to start another one soon. perhaps with that blue sashing this time!

9 comments:

pdudgeon May 12, 2011  

love the quilt, and congrats on being published!

Chookyblue...... May 12, 2011  

oh I love this one..........had read that it was your quilt.........very exciting for you.........

Leeanne May 12, 2011  

Exciting! Lovely quilt.

Kerri May 12, 2011  

Great quilt! I love the secondary pattern it creates with the squares and love piano key borders. Thanks sharing.

Rose Marie May 13, 2011  

Beautiful quilt and congrats for having it published!

sewkalico May 13, 2011  

Very nice indeed!

Sew Create It - Jane May 14, 2011  

I do like the look of this quilt...I'm feeling quite inspired to get some scraps together and get started!

Sue SA May 14, 2011  

Congratulations your quilt looks great in the magazine and has inspired me with plans to start cutting up my scrap pile. Happy quilting, Sue SA.

rosie May 15, 2011  

I loved this quilt before I even knew that it was yours... I would love to have time to make it, I will put it on my to do list...

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP