Monday, May 06, 2019


 Years ago Keryn gave me some scraps of a darkish pink and I kept them  together, meaning to use them all in a small quilt. Sometimes I scatter pieces throughout several projects and other times I like to keep them together.


When I saw this little quilt (on ebay I think), I decided it was the perfect vehicle and I already had a number of four patches waiting to be used.

There was just enough of the pink to make thirty blocks.

I found a suitable setting fabric


and a matching pink for the borders and binding. Finally, after about twelve years, the pink scraps have found a home.

The colour is a bit cold in these photos, the setting fabric is a nice warm brown, like the original quilt.

2 comments:

Mary Johnson May 06, 2019  

I love finding a vintage quilt on eBay and remaking it! This looks great!

Sue SA May 07, 2019  

Another great flimsy finish, love pink and brown together.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP