Monday, July 19, 2010

The paisley album finally has it's pieced borders attached, but it's not finished yet. I still have to add another black border (a fussy cut stripe) to frame it and then I might call it quits, or it might need something else. I've lost the photo of the antique quilt I based this on, and I can't remember if it had another border after the pieced one or not.
At least the hard part is done and I can go on to other things.

This is a pretty applique and embroidery quilt I just finished quilting- I don't make feminine dainty tops like this, but I get to enjoy the fabrics and patterns by quilting them.
It was beautifully done- makes me want to get stuck into my applique again.

9 comments:

Caroline in NH July 19, 2010  

Love the border on that album quilt!

Kim July 19, 2010  

I love your album quilt!

Karen July 20, 2010  

What a unique border. I like it very much.

Chookyblue...... July 20, 2010  

love the quilt.........

sewprimitive karen July 20, 2010  

Mereth! Your quilt is pure heaven.

Leeanne July 20, 2010  

Love the quilting you have done.

Meggie July 20, 2010  

I love your quilt! I also love that Beary Gorgeous quilt you quilted!! How sweet it is!

Nines July 26, 2010  

Beaqutiful work. I loved your compact feathyers- a real work of art- as everything you do.

julieQ July 28, 2010  

Gorgeous album top! Isn't that a pretty, dainty girlie quilt! I love it!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP