Tuesday, January 06, 2009

How does Bonnie do it? I've been sewing as much as I can, but there's no way I could keep up with all the steps. However, isn't it very convenient to have a nice sister to make the ninepatch blocks for me? And lest you think it's all one sided I'd like to point out that I did cut out most of her green Sister's Choice and made a few of those blocks for her. I'm a good sister too!!I'm really enjoying this block, but it's not a mystery anymore because I peeked at the remaining steps. I'm quite unrepentant and I love how it's set together, so that's only fueled my desire to see this in one piece.
And I have to say the wine really helped motivate us, we sewed until 3.30 in the morning!

4 comments:

pdudgeon January 07, 2009  

i think you're right. having a sister or a friend to sew along with you on a project makes it go that much faster.

love to see what quilt you come up with on this one!

tami January 07, 2009  

You are so lucky to have a sister so close who shares your interests. My sister wouldn't quilt on a bet and my DD is even more opposed.

Granny January 07, 2009  

Y'all are both good sisters! :)

Lori in South Dakota January 08, 2009  

sisters are wonderful! so are good friends!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP