Monday, October 01, 2007

We had a great time on our road trip, and I think there may be more scheduled for the future. This year I've been driven all the way from Rockhampton to Perth (in two different trips) and I must say, sitting in the front seat makes all the difference. I really enjoyed it this time, and while it's all a bit of a blur now I feel that at least I know a bit more about the country. I definitely want to go back to some of the places we went through.

So it's back to the grind, to neglected plants and weeds and windows that need washing and all the pieces of life to pick up. This week will be spent getting Keryn established in her new house, and then perhaps things will get back to 'normal'.

I did miss these two clowns....and the boy of course.

6 comments:

Sweet P October 01, 2007  

What an adorable photo of your puppies. When I was growing up we had a cat and a dog that slept together that way. Sounds like the move was fun. I've enjoyed the photos that have been shared of the Australian countryside.

meggie October 01, 2007  

Mac & his little girlfriend are just adorable!!
Glad you both had such a good time on the road!

Andrea October 02, 2007  

Glad to know you had a good trip and are safely back ! Bet you got such a welcome back from the "clowns" - lol !

Lynda (Granny K) October 03, 2007  

Glad you enjoyed your roadtrip - and to have you back here in Blogland.

julieQ October 04, 2007  

I am also glad you had a safe trip!! Back to quilting soon? or unpacking, cleaning and other stuff?

Have a great evening you two.

JulieQ

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP