Saturday, July 28, 2007

Christine wanted a printable version of these instructions. This is a link to a pdf file; just click on the writing that says Instructions and it will open a pdf file, or if you right-click you can save to your computer.

Triangle and Square Unit Instructions


Thanks to my not-much bigger sister for that!
What to do.... what to do....

Do I like this...?
Or this....?
Or shall I get a bit fancy...?

Hmm, the first block is blindingly easy to put together, the second involves making heaps of 4" four patches, the last is too involved and makes too nice a block for these unlovely scraps. I need to do that in Good fabric I think. So....
I'll go with this block, but probably not that setting fabric.
Kids go to sleep in the darndest places!

3 comments:

dot July 28, 2007  

So many choices and all are nice. I think what you choose is just wonderful.

Sweet P July 29, 2007  

Mereth, thanks for stopping my blog. Your blog is new to me and I like what I see. I like all three of your choices, but I agree with you - I like the first one best.

meggie July 30, 2007  

Love to see you playing about with all sorts of choices. Thanks for the PDF.
And thanks for the kids napping!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP