Monday, June 18, 2007

This is a Mac rich post (ie. no quilting content) and is dedicated to Meggie, who I figure needs a bit of cheering up after the rotten spell of events she's been having.



In my absence Mac's education continued apace.











He had already mastered the "Sit", as you know,



and the "Shake Hands".




Now we give you the "Sit Up and Beg",



and the "Play Dead".

Mac's motivation, not to say Philosophy of Life, can be summed up succinctly as........




"Keep Yer Eye on the Cheese!"



I think there's something in that for all of us.......



2 comments:

meggie June 19, 2007  

Thanks for that Mereth! I got a good hearty laugh from your Mac. LOVE the cheese sentiment! So true!
You must have posted on my blog just as I was answering comments, so yours came in before mine, & didnt get replied to.
Yes, I always thought I would 'go it alone' rather than risk a swine like that in my life, if need be.

Jenni July 08, 2007  

I had to skip past all the lovely quilts for an update on Mac. I just love Staffys, and he is a cute one. Good tricks too.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP